Feb 28, 2011

42 Days In

Well last week was another good week. Even with a dinner with friends on Friday, which including a sticky date pudding dessert, and taking the family out for a Greek banquet on Saturday, I managed to lose 2.1 kilograms last week, so I was extremely please when hopping onto the scales this morning. It means I'm down to 144.9kg, a total of 12.7 kilograms lost in 6 weeks, which I'm very happy with. It also means I'm over half way to my first goal of losing 15% body weight by June 30 so that I don't have to dish out any money to my 2 mates also doing the challenge. I need to get to 24 kilograms lost by the end of the financial year, so with 17 weeks to go, if I can keep it up and lose at least 1kg a week, I'll be able to make it with time to spare. Which is fantastic. Ive been very good with the exercise, with Friday the only day I missed it. I'm up to 40 mins each time I get on the bike, and I alternate between high intensity and low. It seems to be working. About to get on again now, and I'm hoping to not miss a day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment