Feb 15, 2011

Keeping on.

Well I'm trying to be really good this week. Been on the exercise bike for 30 mins last night, and 30 mins tonight, alternating between fast pace and low. I need a good week, and I need a good figure for next week. Last week wasn't acceptable, going up 0.1, I really wasn't that bad, but I did have a fair bit to drink, and wasn't good a couple of nights in a row (BBQ's), and I only got on the bike twice, so I can see how I didn't lose anything. This week it's going to be different. I'm going to try my hardest not to drink anything, and not to eat anything bad. I'm hoping for 2+ kg lost this week. I need to be on the bike every day! Works been really busy, my mate got fired last Friday, and I didn't get a position I was really hoping to get, so its been a pretty average last week. Hoping it picks up!!

1 comment: