Jan 31, 2011

14 days in

Well, Ive been at it 2 weeks now, and i'm now 150.9 - 2.1 kg down in the last week. I'm glad because I had a couple of mis-haps, but I kept on going. My goal last week of riding the exercise bike every day didn't happen I'm afraid - I missed Tues, Wed and Fri... but I'll make up for it this week! I'm about to hop back on the bike tonight and its 42 degrees at the moment - so hot, so I'm probably going to head down the beach for a bit later - treading water is pretty good exercise!

So in total over 2 weeks I've lost 6.7kg which I'm very happy with. Gotta keep it up! I need to lose another 17.3 kg by June 30 to ensure I don't lose $1000! Thats over 20 weeks away.... As long as I lose at least 1kg a week, it should be smooth sailing! Although I know its gonna start getting tougher!

No comments:

Post a Comment